Life...

Insert deep thought here.

Talk until somebody listens. Then you'll be famous.


Thursday, November 25

Holiday's!

Hey!


Sorry I haven't updated this in awhile. It's not like anyone actually reads it anyway... It's really for my own venting purposes. Besides, if anyone did read this, then they'd start to think that I was psychotic anyway, so... Yes.


Ah! It's the holidays. Which is exciting. Christmas is almost here, and I don't have to go back to school until February. Yussss. I am currently watching an original episode of The Wiggles! I know! I haven't seen it since I was a kid. I love Henry the Octopus.
Fruit salad, yummy yummy, Fruit salad, yummy yummy.
As weird as it sounds, when I was really little, like 5, I thought for some reason that they were my Uncles or something equally as strange. My brain was messed up.


Isn't this dress right here gorgeous? I can't remember where I found the image, or where it was from, but it's gorgeous.

I love the holidays. I'm sitting here in my pyjamas at 11:00am, and nobody is here to tell me to get changed!

I'll post later,
Chocolate Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment